Monday, May 21, 2012

My Tribute to the Legendary Jesper Strömblad of In Flames

Swedish Melodic Death Metal outfit In Flames grew from the roots and foundations that Founder and Guitarist Clas Håkan Jesper Strömblad laid for the band in 1990. Since then, they've grown from the being pioneers of the unique Scandinavian Melodic Death Metal sound to bringing some of the most unique and pleasing tracks that we all have come to love and enjoy.

It's been 2 years since announcing his departure from In Flames on 12th February 2010. When I hear In Flames' new albums, I wish Jesper was part of their success.

Jesper, I wish you all the very best with your current projects Dimension Zero and The Resistance. Here's my tribute to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to listen to what you have to say,