Monday, April 22, 2013

IceCrown's new Track - Darius and the Kyrus on Soundcloud and YouTube



I've finished working on my new track - "Darius and the Kyrus." Actually, it's been a while since I finished the track and uploaded it. This post comes late.

What's with the name "Darius and the Kyrus" you may ask. Good question, I don't know. Naming music is really difficult for me. When I compose or improvise, I try expressing feelings build around the mood of the song.

After I finished this track, it somehow made me think of a fusion between the old and the new, man and nature, architecture and glory.

I was reading about the Achaemenid Empire while listening to the track. The Kyrus is a river next to which the magnificient city of Persepolis was built by Emperor Darius. I just had to name it Darius and the Kyrus.

Anyway, here it is :)



Follow me on SoundCloud and YouTube for more!
I'd love to listen to your comments/feedback. Thanks for listening!


__________________________________________________________________________________

IceCrown - Wish You Were Here (Pink Floyd Cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to listen to what you have to say,